The upcoming EA game will surely be on of biggest titles of 2018, but what will be the Battlefield 5 system requirements for PC ? In short not much, the requirements are mid-ranged.
To run Battlefield you will need an Intel Core i5-6600K or AMD FX-6350 processor, with 8GB of RAM and 50GB of HDD space. Coming to the main part for graphics cards, you won’t need the latest one to run it, if you want higher frame rates and resolutions with 4K 144Hz G-Sync, then you might want to have the latest GPU, but for now mid-range GPU will do the work.
It’s required to have NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7850, in my opinion which is not that bad.
Battlefield 5 system requirements :
- OS – 64-bit Windows 7, 8.1, 10
- Processor – AMD FX-6350 /?Core i5 6600K
- RAM – 8GB
- Graphics card – AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB /?NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB
- DirectX – 11.0 Compatible video card or equivalent
- Internet Requirements – 512 kbps or faster
- Space – 50GB